Cloud DevOps Engineers
- Have DevOps and Automation experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Develop pipeline (CI) experience, both in terms of design and implementation.
- Experience with automation and scripting.
- Have managed deadlines and budgets.
- The Principles of the Cloud Adoption Framework and the Well-Architected Framework were delivered.
- Possess the ability to learn new technology and a plan for career advancement.
- Have excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders (executives to technical)
- Have experienced in consulting to clients on automation and migration strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of container technology, including Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, GKE, AKS, and Podman.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) experience (PaaS).
What to look forward to?
- You’ll work on core platform engineering on AWS with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers for Tier 1 customers. Your work will have an impact on platforms that daily manage millions of transactions and crores of clients.
- As an engineer, you’ll design and construct reusable core components and frameworks for use by software development teams, as well as platform optimization for security, stability, and scalability, using the newest cloud services. As a consultant, you will contribute to the development of a DevOps culture, advocate for cloud best practises, and mentor junior team members.
- Role: DevOps Engineer
- Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
- Functional Area: Engineering – Software
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Education: Any bachelors or Associated Degree or Diploma.